Preview of Coming Attractions

Over the next several months, I will be traveling across the country in search of cat stories, visiting innovative cat rescues and shelters, interviewing eccentric cat lovers, leading vets and behaviorists and so much more. To view my travel schedule and learn more about my Cat Behaviorist business, please visit http://www.thecatbehaviorist.com/ . If I will be in your area and you feel you have some interesting cat stories to share, please don't hesistate to contact me via my website.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Best Friends, Kanab, Utah: Visiting Dribbles


I am a sucker for an affectionate cat. As the days pass, I migrate from cat house to cat house, seeking out my favorite felines. As I mentioned before, my fondness for Dribbles was only handicapped by his very messy backside, but the caregivers have clued me into a work-around. If I visit the Kitty Motel after lunch, when the staff is washing up the backsides of the Incontinents, I can swaddle his freshly laundered bottom and thoroughly enjoy the sweet smelling, well maintained upper half of this loving cat. Oh Dribbles! xxxooo

2 comments:

Lara said...

What wonderful entries !

I have not had the opportunity YET to visit Best Friends, but thanks to your wonderful stories and insights, I feel like I know them all. The pictures along are just wonderful - and those faces !
Thank you Diana - for sharing these experiences with us !

Lara

lrslippers said...

Hi. Please contact me about using your "Cat Odyssey ' article to help with our prison cat program in SC. I am keeping htis short since I don't know that you wll get it. My email is not gmail as listed below, but
LRSlippers@aol.com. I also left you a FB message in your 'other' box. Thank you.
Lisa Fouche'
Columbia SC