Preview of Coming Attractions

Over the next several months, I will be traveling across the country in search of cat stories, visiting innovative cat rescues and shelters, interviewing eccentric cat lovers, leading vets and behaviorists and so much more. To view my travel schedule and learn more about my Cat Behaviorist business, please visit http://www.thecatbehaviorist.com/ . If I will be in your area and you feel you have some interesting cat stories to share, please don't hesistate to contact me via my website.

Friday, May 18, 2007

A brief intermission

Dear Friends--I am taking the next two weeks off from my blog to deal with family issues--but rest assured, my Cat Odyssey will continue. On May 31, I am spending the morning at the Indiana State Prison, a maximum security men's prison, interviewing the inmates that participate in the prison's cat program. Then I'm off to Wolf Park to learn all about wolves and dogs (to gain some perspective)...There are many, many more adventures to relay over the coming months, so I hope you will check back soon--in the meanwhile, please enjoy all of the material that I have posted over the past several months.

Sincerely,

Diana

P.S.
A quick update: Annie (of the Cajun Cats) has been adopted by a wonderful family. And I called Angel's Gate in New York and they reported that Evangeline is doing very well and has integrated nicely with the Feline Leukemia positive population at the hospice. (I will be visiting her there on June 9.)

No comments: